Thursday, March 26, 2009

LL Alumni Reception



It is Heritage Week at BYU....which means super busy around here. We had the Barristers Ball last night (which isn't part of Heritage week, but it kinda landed in the middle of it), Living Legends Concert/reception tonight, and Friday and Saturay Pow Wow. There is also a Luau and Fiesta, but I have only been a few times. And my hoop kids...the class that I teach every Saturday...are dancing at Pow Wow this year...along with Charley in Tiny Tots. I am debating if I should dance. I kinda want to, but don't know if I really want to...I am being lazy!

Tonight was so much fun. I wish I could have seen more of you there...but it was nice to see the old group back together, of those that could make it. We had people flying in from Vegas, Virginia, Florida and New York to come tonight and this weekend. I didn't get to take pictures of everyone, but here are a few shots of the ones I did take.

There are a lot of fun things to take pictures of this week...so expect a lot of posts!

2 comments:

Laikona 'Ohana said...

wow! it's been a long while, meredith. glad to see you are well. charly is adorable. :) best of luck in all you're doing super mama...i wish i could be there to see all the festivities once more. take care. - vanessa

Mer said...

It was so good to see you Meredith! We really need to get together more often now that we live so close to one another. You're such an amazing mommy with a beautiful family! Charley is SO cute!!