Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Count Down!


Ben graduates from Law school in 16 days! Ben may not be as excited about it as Charley and I are, but we are ready for him to be done! My dad told me that when he was in law school, my mom made a count down chain for his graduation. And we were talking to Ben's parents the other day and they had suggested it as well. So today Charley and I made our own little count down chain! We marked the date on each chain and also wrote on the links the days that grandparents were coming.

4 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Yay! We can't wait to see all of you too! Love you all!

bmz said...

Why don't you mark April 23 as the day Charley gets to see Ryan. I'll tag along too, although I know that really, she'll just want to see him.

Garrison Propaganda said...

its always fun to see other families being paper chain fools as well. so where are you guys moving to? or are you staying and is ben practicing in utah?

Crystal said...

Yay! How exciting:) Sounds like lots of fun! Btw, we got the tea set at target! It was on sale:) Yay!!!! She loves it!