Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What happended to my "Glow" I was supposed to get?


So I am 30-ish weeks. I'll be 31 on Friday.

This week has been miserable!!! I have allergies, so my nose is stuffed up all the time, and I am constantly blowing...even at night. I have itchy eyes, a headache and am sneezing 20 times a day...and I can't take anything! And I am sooo hot all the time. Charley was a winter baby, so I never really had to worry too much about being able to cool down, I just walked outside. ....Otherwise I feel great!...heehee! So my "pregnant glow" is being overshadowed by red eyes and a red nose!

My gaul bladder is doing better this time than last time. I think because I am actually planning dinners every week. My upstairs neighbor used to be a chef and told me about this cool website www.cookinglight.com. It has a lot of really healthy recipies and even tells you the nutrititonal values for each meal. Some meals I still have to adjust and make things even less fattning, but it has helped a lot.

In other news....We are moving!....but don't ask us where...we still have no idea. Because we are not students anymore, BYU is kicking us out! We could technically stay until after the baby is born, but we decided it would be better to move out before. Then I could actually unpack the baby stuff and get things washed, cleaned and set up for her to come. Poor thing, I feel like we are neglecting her, and she isn't even here yet. We have been so busy with school/graduation/family coming, my work (the end of the school year is always busy trying to tie up loose ends before summer), Ben's work, and now packing and looking for a place, I forget half the time I am even pregnant. We put in our 60 day notice, and have to be out mid June. We decided we are not going to buy yet. We want to rent and save up a little longer before we do, but most likely we will be moving up to Lehi area.

I think that's it!

7 comments:

mlzendejas said...

You still look tiny for only 9weeks left! Once you can use the air conditioner, your problems will subside. The allergies always seem to clear up in the A/C and the overheating will subside as well! Another idea... Popsicles and icees!

W said...

I hope your allergies calm down. Can you can meds for it? That's so exciting about moving. I'm sure you'll find something great. Good luck.

Emily Bartlett said...

I'm seeing a definite glow.

Meredith said...

emily....i think you are mistaking glow for sweat!...heehee.....

and I just noticed the bags under my eyes...man I look horrible!

Sam and/or Monika said...

:( i've only had winter babies too, and even then i was still so hot. hopefully baby comes soon! and yay for moving!! exciting. we miss you guys...especially walks around the temple. :)

Cam and Lohi said...

hey mer...you look great! my tummy is huge and im about 2 weeks ahead of you. i think that being so busy during the pregnancy makes it go by so much faster. with na'u, i wasn't doing anything so waiting was so much harder. sooner than you know it, your little one will be here :). good luck with the move.

Jansen Tribe said...

You look great! What a healthy mama! Good luck on the move and finding a new place! It's always great to find that new place and get unpacked! I hope I see you when I come into Utah for the pow-wow!