Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Halloween Preview



I asked Charley what she wanted to be for Halloween this year, and even though she has been Tinkerbell for the last 2 years....she said she wanted to be Tinkerbell again. Her old Tinkerbell costume is a tad small, so I am going to make her a new one....and since Charley wanted to be Tinkerbell, we are going to make Gabby a Rosetta outfit (the Spring Time fairy in the movie)...and I am going to be Silver Mist, the water fairy.....don't even ask....Ben is not dressing up this year.....Ben dressed up as Peter Pan Charley's first halloween...and I was Wendy....but I had to pull out all my favors on that one.

I still have to finish making the shirt and wings....but here is the skirts/tutus that the girls will be wearing! I think they turned out cute!

4 comments:

mlzendejas said...

The turned out BEAUTIFUL! I would buy the wings and embellish them to match! You did a great job, as usual!
I don't know... I think Ben should be Peter Pan...c'mon Ben... do it for the girls!

Garrison Propaganda said...

those are adorable, cant wait to see them modeled!

Monika Crowfoot said...

very cute! are they the looped tutu's? or did you sew these? man, i haven't even started halloween costumes yet!

Melanie said...

Those are SO cute!