Sunday, November 1, 2009

"Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust!"






If Halloween with the girls was this much fun, I can't wait until Christmas!!!!

I love having kids at holidays. They make everything 10 times better! This year I made the girls costumes...they were Tinkerbell & Rosetta! (Rosetta is the Garden Fairy in the movie.) We did a trunk or treat with the ward last week, and then last night I took the girls to the houses in our neighborhood. We went early, and made it home before it got too dark, we were only out for an hour. My sister, Jordan, came over to see the girls dressed up, and ended up coming with us trick or treating, and Ben stayed home to pass out candy, he hasn't been feeling good, so it actually worked out. I am so proud of Charley, she totally said "trick or treat" at every house and even said "Thank You!". I didn't even have to prompt her. After every house she would giggle, and tell me, "this is fun!", and then run to the next house. She loved telling everyone she was Tinkerbell, and at one house there was a little vampire boy at the doorstep with us, and the lady said, "Wow, your scary" (referring to the little boy). Then Charley said, "I'm not scary, I'm Tinkerbell!" She was pretty much the cutest little fairy out there! We took Gabby along with us, but she stayed in the stroller most of the night.

We took the girls pictures earlier in the day. I'm so grateful Ben is so good with a camera! I think they turned out Amazing! But you really can't go wrong when the girls are so dang cute!

p.s. the heading is a line from the new Tinkerbell movie!

5 comments:

bmz said...

Charley's costume is amazing! Wow! Wish they could have come trick-or-treating at our house!

Crystal said...

ADORABLE MER! You did a GREAT job! They look sooo cute:) Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Sam and/or Monika said...

super cute! i love gabby's smiley face and her surprise face. the train track pics are great!

mlzendejas said...

So cute! You did a superb job on both costumes! I have BEAUTIFUL grandchildren! :)

It doesn't hurt that I also had BEAUTIFUL children! ;)

Cherisse said...

They are darling! Just the other day Momo said "Hey, there's Charlie" while we were looking at your blog. That's cute they still remember each other.