Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pictures...

Charlene & Gabriella

aka: Charley, age 3 1/2, she is a beautiful little girl

Gabby, Age 1 (Traditional, Hoop)
aka: Gabbers, Gab, Yo GabaGaba


Michele Reyes
is A-MAZ-ING!!!!

She took the girls pictures a few weeks ago, and we got them back today. I've already looked at them multiple times, and I still can't get enough!

I think Michele is one of the best! She is located in Cedar Hills, so if you are in need of pictures taken, she's great! I linked her site, so go check her out!

7 comments:

honorindians said...

Now that's what I'm talking about! More pictures of my beautiful granddaughters!!!!!

Meredith said...

dad, i read your comment on the last post, and put some up just for you!

Lexi Zendejas said...

gorgeous! what adorable nieces i have!

mlzendejas said...

BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTERS!!! Can't stop looking at them either!!!

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful! I can't get enough of them either!

Crystal said...

These are great Mer! Michele is amazing! And it sure helps when you have such beautiful girls!!

Garrison Propaganda said...

what gorgeous girls, and beautiful pictures. youve done a great job documenting their growth.