Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Welcome Home!

We finally did it.....we bought a house! And we are so excited. It was a great deal, in a great neighborhood! I am excited to decorate, and paint, and not feel bad for putting holes in the walls! I will have a garage, so I don't have to walk down the street and up the stairs to get to my car! And the girls will have plenty of room to run around!

Tomorrow is moving day. I WAS very organized with my packing....but it has now turned into just trowing things in boxes.

8 comments:

bmz said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to go on tour of your new home!

Crystal said...

How exciting! Congrats you guys;0)

Cherisse said...

Wow! Congrats! It looks really nice!

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

congrats!! exciting!

Courtney Schramm said...

wish we could be there to help!! so awesome.

Monika Crowfoot said...

so EXCITING!!! that is great news. :) beautiful house!!

Unknown said...

Yipee!!

mlzendejas said...

I wish we could have been there to help too! But I will be coming with tools in tote..so make a list!!! I'm glad you don't have to walk down the stairs and up the street to get your car anymore! (see, I knew what you meant! Maybe because we speak the same language! Sorry Meredith, I believe it's genetic)