Thursday, December 15, 2011

Potty Training.... Again!....

That is right folks, we are on our second try at getting Gabby potty trained. She beat me last time, but this time, I am winning! It took me a few days to not be frustrated with her. She was still having accidents, and not willing to go poo in the toilet. I didn't want to buy pull-ups this time, we went straight to panties.

The last few days have been great. She's been in panties all day and no accidents expect #2...which only happened every other day. However tonight we made a break through!! If you do not have kids yourself and have gone through the potty training process you will not understand the excitement I am feeling right now!....Gabby just went poo in the toilet!!!!!!!!!! We had already put them to bed, and Gabby came running in our room panicking and told us she needed to go potty. Sure enough, she went! #1 & #2

Oh Happy Day!!!