Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Party

 Charley wanted to be a witch this year.  I am so proud of her costume, I made it myself!  I altered a few patters, and was up late a few nights, but she sure does look cute!
 Gabby was easy.  She wanted to wear her new Cinderella dress, but she also wanted to be a fairy princess.  Bought a pair of wings at the dollar store and called it good! She was pretty happy about it.
 And then there is my little zombie.  Ben decided he gets at least one girls to dress.  And since Dani could careless, she was it!  But they do look good!  It was a big hit with our ward.  She had our old teeth passy too, but I didn't get a picture with it in.  But while we were at the party, she threw it down on the ground and it broke. I'm okay with that!
Halloween kinda snuck up on me this year.  I realize a few days ago that our ward party was so soon....so in the mix of me getting the girls all ready, I didn't get a chance to get something for me.  So I was the odd one out yesterday not dressed up.

2 comments:

mlzendejas said...

All the girls look so cute! You did an awesome job on Charley's witch costume! I bet she was excited to wear it! I love that it isn't all black! And she looks wonderful in it! Yay for Gabby being such an easy one to costume! Such a pretty fairy princess! I love how the picture of Ben and Dani looks like she was trying to make a zombie face with her eyes so big! (even though we know she does this all the time at the camera) Such a cutie! I hope that makeup wasn't too hard to get off!

mamaschramm said...

Best costumes ever! I appreciate the fact that you had NO costume after all you went thru to get everyone else done. It's a mom's life :)
Miss ya'll!