Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Princess Party

Last a few Saturdays ago Charley and Gabby went to a friends birthday party.  She had real princesses there.  Gabby was scared of them for some reason!

Not a whole lot has been happening here in our little life in UT. School is in full swing.  Charley is doing awesome in 1st grade, and Gabby is loving preschool.  And I am loving me some free time with Dani!

This weekend my friend Annie and I are headed up to Logan to run the Top of Utah Marathon!  This is #3 for me, and technically the last marathon I have to run.  But who knows, I may get talked into running another one or two for fun!  Ben and the girls are planning on meeting us up there to cheer us on!  I am excited!  We have been training hard, and I think we will do great!

No comments: