Friday, February 21, 2014

NYC







Back in January, Ben and I went to NYC with Calvin and Courtney.  This was supposed to be my 30th Birthday trip.  I didn't get to take one when I actually turned 30 because 5 weeks before I turned 30, I had Dani.  And there was no way I was leaving my tiny baby to go on a trip.  Plus, recovering from Dani was extra hard.  So we waited, and finally went.  And ever since Cal and Court lived in Utah, we have been talking about doing a trip together, and it just happened to work out to where they could come!  It was a blast.  We went to two shows (Matilda and Pippen), walked the Brooklyn Bridge, went to the Met, hanks to my little brother who lives there!  He took us to a couple cool places!  And it was nice to be able to see him.  Oh, and we ate a LOT....really, we ate a TON!  But it was oh so good!  And we also bought me a purse on canal street....one of the good ones, where I had to follow a little Chinese lady 5 blocks off of Canal street and pulled out some pictures from her pants.  And then when we did the exchange it was so fast.  It was a crazy operation. 

We went all over NYC....We really did pack in a lot, and it has only been a few weeks, but I forget everything that we did.  I do remember eating at one cupcake place, and then hoping on the subway to eat at another cupcake place to compare the two. YUMM!  We were also able to go to a sacrament meeting before heading back home.  

And our little girlies were safe and sound at home with my mom! The girls had a blast with Nana. 

**The pictures were all taken by either Ben or Courtney!  Thanks!


No comments: