Monday, December 1, 2014

SOLD



At the beginning of November Ben and I talked about selling this car.  I love this car, but the miles were getting up there, and I knew we probably needed to sell her.  Plus her plates expired at the end of the month.  As the month went on, and we didn't list her, I was just going to decide to just keep her until we killed her.  If we weren't going to sell her then, there was no point in paying to re-register her then sell her. And I was ok with keeping her. 

Then, a few days before we left for Thanksgiving a guy on our neighborhood Facebook page asked if anyone was in the market to sell their Honda Pilot.  He was looking to buy a used one for a good deal.  Not thinking anything about it, I told him I had one he could look at.  He came that night to look and test drive her, that was a Saturday.  And by Monday, she was sold.  I left my running stickers on her.  I couldn't take them off.  It was too painful. She was a good car.  She will be missed!

No comments: