Tuesday, June 16, 2015

End of School Stuff


 The girls had their dance festival! Charley danced to "Shake it off", and Gabby dance was the "Chicken Dance."

 The school also had a 5K fun run.  The kindergarteners only had to do half of the course. The grades started at different times, so I decided to run back from the finish, and run the last part with Charley, and finish with her, then was able to run the last little bit with Gabby.  
 Gabby's class did a Teddy Bears picnic. These are some of her cute friends! 
 I was also able to go on Gabby's field trip to the zoo.  And since I was brining Dani with me, I figured I would take Charley too.  So I pulled her out of school for the day, and we all had fun at the zoo!
 Gabby's last day of Kindergarten!
Charley's last day of 2nd Grade!

No comments: