Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa's little Helper


We had our ward Christmas Party tonight. It was a nice evening with tons of friends, and good food! ...And a special visitor came...I didn't know he was going to come or I would have brought our real camera, and not my cell phone, and I wouldn't have let Charley roll around on the ground (she was playing with her friends...and she messed up her hair, and in the picture it looks all crazy...that is not how we brought her!...heehee).

Charley loved Santa. We have been practicing a few Christmas words, and that was one of them....so she was very excited to meet him! She liked him even better after he gave her a little bag of candy!

3 comments:

Jordanlz said...

uh, is it just me or does santa look an awful lot like ben?

Meredith said...

haahaa....no, it isn't Ben, I promise....how can Santa be Ben?...Santa lives at the North Pole!

Ben said...

You've gotta be kidding me! I think he looks more like Jordan.