Sunday, August 16, 2009

Concert!

Last Friday, Ben and I took the girls to a concert. It wasn't your "regular" concert. It was a concert put on by the church. Every Tuesday and Friday during the summer, they have concerts at the Historic Brigham Young Park next to Temple Square. This past Friday, our friend Liz and her sisters sang. In the past 3 years we have been in law school, we have become very good friends with Liz's family (I may have mentioned some of her family before...Ben went to law school with Mark aka "uncle kiki", and Charley's BFF is their youngest daughter Abi)...and Liz is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet... But we love all of their family!

It was such a fun family activity, and this was the first time we got to hear Liz sing live! She put a CD out with her sisters, and I LOVE it, but everytime she has sung, we haven't been able to go. So I was really excited when she told me about this concert.

I found a link to their web page.....click here....

2 comments:

honorindians said...

Their cd she gave is becoming my new "Non Mormon Tabernacle Choir" favorite. They really do need to distribute to a wider market!

mlzendejas said...

We LOVE their new CD. It is the only CD we play now in the car to church. I would have loved to been able to see Liz and her sisters sing live! I think it's cute that whenever Charley listens to this CD, she was sure to tell me "that's Abi's mommy"!