Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life with 2...


My mom and family left, which means I am trying to figure out on my own how to do things. The first time I needed to go to the grocery store, I just waited until Ben got home from work. But today, I really needed to go, and ventured off on my own. I had my list in hand, and only when to aisles that I new I needed something in...hoping that it would make it faster. But I still probably took twice as long as I needed (the grocery store by our house has little mini carts for kids to push...and Charley always feels the need to push one....she is normally pretty good about following, but she is just so dang slow!...she gets distracted easy!)

We had Gabby's 2 week check up last week...she is now 3 weeks old! and she grew a half an inch and is 2 oz over her birth weight. In the 4 days we were in the hospital she had lost 11 oz, and we had to go in for a weight check at her 1 week, so I was pretty happy she had passed her birth weight. I tried breast feeding Charley, but gave in at the hospital....this time it is going much better. So I am glad I can actually feed her, and she is getting milk.

Gabby is such a chill baby, which is a nice balance between Charley and Gabby. ....We are enjoying our beautiful girls!

3 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Cute headband! When you click on the pic and it enlarges, you can definitely see BLUE eyes!!! So pretty!

Crystal said...

Very cute! Yes, learning to juggle two while running errands is definitely an adjustment! But it'll get easier:) Although, I've found myself more of a home body just because it's easier! I need to come visit:) We miss you guys!! Btw, I see blue eyes in Gabby too! Soo cute:)

Garrison Propaganda said...

way to go for venturing out on your own. give it a while and youll be a pro!