Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Park City & Blessing

Our view from the back balcony
a busy weekend....with some tired girls!
with their grandbabies!
Ryan Jr.'s blessing day! My mom made his cute outfit!
Breakfast before my family left at Burger King....the girls loved the hats!

This past weekend my family came in-town for Ryan's blessing. My parents were bringing Bella, Jordan and Ruben, and Lexi was going to be coming up from BYU. So instead of all squeezing into our little apartment, PCG (Private Capital Group) Ben's client, let us use Little Belle, their condo in Park City. But this isn't any condo, it's a huge 4,000 square foot condo with beds for everyone, and 5 bathrooms!!! We LOVE PCG!! they are so nice to us! (this was the same place Ben and I stayed for a night for our anniversary last month)

....Add in the BYU football game with at win!....and you got yourself a perfect weekend!

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

It WAS a GREAT weekend!!! Thanks Ben and Meredith for getting the condo for the weekend! It was such a cool place. The view was spectacular!!! I had a great time this weekend. My only complaint is that it was too short, and wished everyone could have made it out!

P.S. My grandkids are so dang cute!!!