Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Super Powers

So I have already started to forget bits and pieces of this conversation, but here it is anyway....

For the last little bit, I will catch Charley doing something out of the corner of my eye, and she is in shock when she gets caught! I tell her I have eyes in the back of my head. I can kind of tell she believes me, but she always questions. I just tell her all moms have eyes in the back of their heads.

Well the other day Charley asks Ben a question and he answers her. She tells Ben, "Wow, you know everything! And did you know mom has eyes in the back of her head? she can see everything!"

It's confirmed....Ben knows everything, and I can see everything!

5 comments:

bmz said...

wow! I love it. A regular super hero family. I wonder what super powers your kids will inherit!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Brilliant!!!!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

You know ... I always did hate Ben for that. Good-for nothing know-it-all! And he could read ridiculously fast.

Ben said...

I can't help the fact that I read fast and know everything! I've tried reading slower and knowing less, but it just doesn't work. :(