Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Beach Babies

Warning: Picture overload of my girls!...
Above, Ben and Charley boogie Boarding
Daddy's girls
Cousin Love
Schramma Love
And brotherly love...bonding with xBox

Beach fun...







Picnic on the Beach


Sand castles

Gabby's smile cracks me up!
pretending to camp, and roasting marshmallows.
Playing at the park


It was very hard to pick through 384 pictures I took the other week at the Schramm Family Reunion. It was so much fun. We are so happy we were able to go this year. It was an adventure flying out there, but well worth it. The girls loved it, and every one made it out except Jared.

The first day the girls were a little scared of the ocean. I was barely able to get their toes in. But by the end, they were mad when I took them out to go inside. In fact one day Gabby was running up and down the beach yelling "This is so much fun!" "This is the best day ever!"....I later realized she was quoting the movie "Tangled."






1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

The girls are so cute! Such a fun time. Love the cute little sayings that Gabby comes up with!