Friday, August 19, 2011

'Lawyered'

The other day I had to drop something off to Ben at work. The girls were playing in his desk and found his candy and change drawer. Ben filled their pockets with the extra pennies from the drawer.

On the way home this was my conversation with Charley:

C: I love my money
Me: Well, money doesn't love you back.
C: Yes, mom, but I love my baby dolls and toys and they don't love me back!
Me: *Silence*.....*still nothing*.......
Jordan: you just got lawyered! (Jordan is here visiting)

Charley is only 4...but I think we got a future lawyer on our hands!.....until then I think I'm in trouble!



3 comments:

Cherisse said...

Haha, cute! They are so clever :)

bmz said...

Oh man! I love it. I don't think I could have come up with an awesome response like that, especially that quickly!

Dezi & Brock said...

HAHAHA!! My favorite post of all my blog stalking today! She's hilarious! I can't wait for Coen to start talking where I can understand him!