Sunday, July 15, 2012

RAGNAR!!


It has been a while since my last post, and a lot has happened....I survived a cross country, month long trip with the girls!  But before that trip, Ben and I ran in the 2012 Wasatch Back Ragnar!  Our Awesome sister-in-law, Courtney, came in town to watch the girls with the help of our wonderful Aunt Kay!  And they did it so we could run this crazy race.  We love them!

We signed up a year ago, while I was pregnant.  But I like signing up for big races to help motivate me to run and get in shape. Because Dani was a c-section, I couldn't work out for the first 2 months after she was born.  Which really gave me 4 months to train for this race.  And I know I was slow, but I ran all 18 miles!  ....even my leg that was 8.4 miles up a mountain where I climbed like 900 ft....I ran the whole way!

I loved running it with Ben.  Ben isn't a runner, but he likes running this race...that tells you how fun it is!  (it sounds stupid, but ragnars are fun!)

What's next?.... marathon!!!  I made a promise to myself I would do a marathon after each kid.  The real question is which marathon!?!?!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Um so i kinda think you're crazy