Monday, December 24, 2012

Thanksgiving in Omaha

 We had a busy week in Omaha the week of Thanksgiving.  The girls had been practicing, so I told them they could dance with me while I was there.  During that week I did a 4 hour hoop clinic for OPS, a one hour show for Union Pacific, and danced 4 times for UNO.  And I also danced for the Rosenthal's Thanksgiving.  But I was very impressed and proud of the girls.  They weren't shy, and with every dance they got better and better.  They are becoming great little hoop dancers.

 One of the main reasons why we went to Omaha was to go through the temple for my Uncle Mario who passed away on 11.21.11. And on 11.23.12 we were able to do that. On that same day, Jordan also went through the temple for the first time.  It was a really neat and wonderful experience to be able to do that with my family.

The kids at the Winter Quarters Temple Visitors Center.  They do an amazing Ginger Bread display every year, and it opened just in time for us to see it!

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

Fun weekend! So glad you all were able to come!!!