Monday, December 10, 2012

Zendejas Reunion

I know this was way back in June, but I wanted to make sure I posted about it so I can put it in my books I have been making of my blog.  

This summer we were gone for a month. And the first stop on our trip was Omaha.  Me and the girls drove out by ourselves for our first Zendejas Reunion.  We decided to stay in Omaha this time and do all of the fun touristy things.....Zoo, CWS, Three Happiness, Fun Plex, we went swimming, had game night and soda tasting.  It was a packed week!  Ben couldn't make it because he had to work.  He was meeting us in NC the following week for the Schramm Reunion, and couldn't take that much time off. And Spencer couldn't make it because he had school.  But other than that, we had all of our family there!  It was fun!  Maybe next time we can catch everyone. 

Here are some Zoo pics:







No comments: