Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bunheads




Charley and Gabby had their first dance class today!!!  They came out of class excited to go next week! And I think they look SUPER CUTE in their dance gear.  However, according to Gabby it is her "leoHEART" instead of leotard....and I can't convince her otherwise!

We are taking them to our friends Wendy's class. The girls know her, so they wouldn't be shy about dancing for her.

There are some pictures I take where it looks like Charley is 10 years old?!  I guess she is growing up, but I just don't want to believe it. ....but these pictures, I think she looks a lot older than she really is?....or is it just me?  And then there is Gabby....miss Sassy pants!

3 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Such BEAUTIFUL ballerinas! They are BOTH looking so much older! Such cuties! I'm so glad they love it!

mamaschramm said...

I love the bunheads! they are beautiful no matter what they are wearing or how messy their hair or how dirty their little faces may be--because the light shines from the inside out!

Courtney Schramm said...

yes she looks so old. but so dang cute and looks like the perfect little dancer!!