Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tea Party

 Today we had the girls little tea party.  I sent the girls upstairs to get dressed, and they came down like this...Gabby in a princess dress, and Charley wearing her "heals" and she had redone her hair.  They are both just getting so big.  ....Dani was taking a nap.




 I think this tea set is just beautiful!
 Gabby invited her little friend Alivia.

 And Charley invited her friend Bella.  They are sisters that live across the street.
We really didn't have a reason for this little tea party, we just wanted to have one.  I admit, I only put the fun stuff on my blog.  Our life isn't just princesses and tea parties.  The girls get in trouble, I often get frustrated and yell. We are normally busy rushing off to pick up kids for carpool, working with Charley with her homework, taking Gabby to playgroup or having preschool, taking girls to dance, making meals, taking naps, chasing Dani out of the kitchen doors, doing chores, and playing outside.  But when the girls get older, I want them to remember the fun stuff.  I want them to remember their little tea parties and trips to the Dinosaur Museum, or date nights with dad.  So, today we made special, and I hope they remember it.

1 comment:

mamaschramm said...

I will always remember how I loved to read your blogs on the good stuff! Love the tea party!