Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Living Legends/BYU Pow Wow

3 of the 5 sisters after Ruben's Legends show during Heritage week. 

 Some of our families friends from our Home ward in Omaha....who have actually all moved out here to UT. They heard about his show and came to support!  We love the Johnsons and Ericsons!
 Mom and Dad were in Phx. with my sister the past week b/c she just had her baby (super cute by the way! she is a doll!) and so they decided to drive up to UT after visiting the new baby so they could catch Ruben's show.  They tried to come out in February to see it, but didn't get the chance because of a snow storm.


Heritage week also means that I get to see old friends!  I love this lady!  I wish she lived next door to me so I could see her everyday.  She was my roommate for 2 years.....and she is honestly one of the best people I know!  And she is expecting baby #4 in a few months! Yay Crystal!

And of course we went to pow wow.  Charley was a little tried, and thought she wanted to dance in Tiny tots, but once she got out there, decided that she didn't want to, and sat down.  However, both girls did dance hoop, as did I.  I think my parents got pictures of that.

No comments: