Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Omaha & Zoo










My girls have gone to the Omaha zoo more than they have gone to the SLC zoo....why....because the Omaha zoo is just plain COOLER!  Last week I took the girls back to Omaha for Spring Break.  I was asked by OPS (Omaha Public Schools), the Title VII program to teach another Hoop Clinic.  I have gone back a few times to do this....they pay me well!  :)  Plus it is a good excuse to visit Nana & Grandpa.  And of course the girls love it!  We had a busy week of dancing. And I ended up getting sick, and it was nice to have my mom help watch the girls so I could sleep!  But we managed to have some fun. The girls got to play with the Perez cousins, we went to the zoo, and got to visit with my grandparents. Ben stayed back to work.  However, he had to go to Santa Barbra for work, so he stayed an extra day so he could visit with his sister, Emily and family who live in Camarillo...just about an hour a way from Santa Barbra.  He loved his visit!  And the girls were a little jealous that he got to see AV and KD!  

But in all...it was a great spring break!  Now it is back to the schedule....and one of these days I will actually unpack from our trip! hopefully I will do that soon!!

No comments: