Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter Festivities



 I probably went a little over-kill on the Easter Egg hunts this year.....we went to THREE!!  The top pictures of from Ben's work egg hunt.  Have I mentioned before I LOVE his work.  They are so fun. They had tons of eggs and candy and even games with prizes for all the kids....with lots of treats to eat. We also went to an egg hunt put on by our HOA....we paid for the hunt with our fees, so I was going!  And then we also went to an egg hunt put on by our friend and real estate agent that helped us buy our house.  He had an egg hunt with money!....the girls got a lot of change, and Dani found an egg with $20 in it!  They also had an adult egg hunt where he put in $100 bills.  My little brother didn't want to do it, but we made him, and he was the one who ended up finding $60!
 The girls woke up to the Easter Bunny coming. Dani didn't care about finding the eggs. She saw the bunny poop, and that was all she cared about! (did you know jelly beans are easter bunny poop?!....watch the movie "Hop" it was explain everything!)

Here are my pretty girls all dressed up for Church.  It was fun to have Grandpa and Nana and Aunt Jordan in the morning with us.  Grandpa and Jordan left after breakfast to head back to Omaha.  And Nana stayed an extra day with us to help  me drive back with the girls.  I put on a Hoop Clinic in Omaha, and it happened to be during our spring break, so I took the girls. For Easter Dinner, we had Aunt Kay and my siblings at BYU over!  Fun crazy weekend!.....family, legends, pow wow, egg hunts, Easter.  It was a lot to cram in to a few days!

No comments: