Friday, April 12, 2013

You can't make this stuff up...

The other day I was working at the computer.  When I was all done, I walk into the kitchen to this....
Now, earlier that day I had gone to the store, and bought the girls some new hangers.  They were out on the counter because Dani was sleeping.  I was waiting to put them away until after she woke up.  

I asked the girls (Charley & Gabby) what they were doing, and they began to explain to me that they were trying to make ICE SKATES!!!  So they broke the hooks off of the hangers, and tried to GLUE them on their shoes with a GLUE STICK!!!!  Apparently it was Gabby's idea, and Charley was the one that broke the hangers.

Yes, I did get mad at them.  I had JUST bought them! When I was younger my mom kept telling us she couldn't ever have anything nice because we just broke everything.  Well, I am coming to understand her a lot better these days!  

But after 5 minutes I couldn't stop laughing!!  Very creative girls, but maybe next time we try something stronger than a glue stick!  And maybe not try making ice skates when it is 60 degrees outside!

1 comment:

Char said...

Hahahahahha!!! That's so cute!!! Miss you guys!!