Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gabby is in Preschool!!






Today was Gabby's first day of preschool! This was one excited girl.  She has been patiently waiting for two years, watching Charley go, and wanting so bad to go herself.  But today was the day!  She was so excited to tell everyone.  I was so sad I only got one picture at the school.  My camera ran out of batteries. But I did catch a cute one with her little friend Alivia.  Alivia was the one that came to our house last year and did preschool with us.  And she only lives a few houses down and they are cute little friends.  It is good for Gabby to have a friend in her class!  I think it will make the transition a little easier for her.  I was a little sad while they walked the kids into the classroom, but no tears this time.  I think it was a little easier with the second kid.  But it is a big milestone for this little girl!  I am so proud of her, she will do awesome in school! She is such a smarty pants!

Now it is just Dani and mom at home!!!!!

No comments: