Friday, August 9, 2013

Gabby-Itty Bitty Soccer

Gabby had Itty Bitty soccer the last two weeks.  She is my little sporty girl!  I was actually impressed with her soccer skills for only being 4 years old!  She was all about getting after the ball and scoring!  She even made a few goals.

 All the kids took turns being goalie.  This was Gabby when she first started out as goalie.  But she was scored on twice.  So what do you think this girl did to solve that problem?!?!?!?!?....
 .....That's right.... She layed on the ground so the ball wouldn't go past her.  Smart girl! It worked!  The next time someone tried to score, she blocked it!  I went over and told her goalies are supposed to stand up, but she told me "But mom it worked, I stopped a goal!" I guess she is right.  All you goalies should take some pointers from this diva!
 Today was their last day, so it was kinda like a party today.  They got to play with a parachute at the end.


 My little soccer diva!

Lenny the Lehi Legacy Center Lion!