Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Dani's Birthday! She's 2





Can you believe my baby is 2?! I can't! She is growing up so fast.  Right now she is in her "I do it myself" phase.  And she is so proud to be a "big girl."

For her birthday we just invited a few friends over for cake and ice cream.  Her big gift she got was a big car.  It was in the box when she opened it, and would not leave Ben's side until Ben finished it.  She was pretty excited.

I love my sweet baby girl.

**Yesterday (12/23/13) we were visiting Granny and Grandpa Schramm in Ogden.  She was siting on their bar stools and fell off.  She bit through her bottom lip and chipped her two front teeth.  We took her to Insta care, where luckly she didn't need stiches, but she did have to get her chin glued shut.  She was a tough little girl, I on the other hand about fainted!  But she is doing much better, it looks worse than it is.

No comments: