Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas Morning






Christmas was just us this year. My sister and her family were here visiting, but they were with her husbands family.  We started a tradition of closing off our stairs with wrapping paper for the girls to run through in the morning.  We spent most of the day playing with new toys and watching movies.  Around dinner time, we were all getting antzy in the house.  So instead of me making Christmas dinner, we decided to go out to eat.  There are very few places open to eat on Christmas, but we found one.  We actually loved it!  I didn't have to stress about making dinner, or cleaning it up.  And it was a fun way to get out of the house. It was perfect! We may do that every year!

Christmas was a very nice and relaxing day. I am grateful for my sweet girls, and my amazing husband!

No comments: