Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sewing projects


 I was cleaning out the girl's closet, and came across of ton of the girls old baby blankets.  Some of them were from when Charley was born, some were made for the girls, and some I bought.  But either way....all of my girls used these blankets. And for some reason I had a hard time parting with them.  I decided to make one big blanket with them.  I cut them up and sewed them together. And now I have a cute throw blanket that I will have forever.
This weekend is the BYU pow wow. For some reason it sneaks up on me every year. And every year I am scrambling last minute to get the girls regalia's ready.  And this year was no different.  Gabby and Dani could fit into one of the old ones that we had.  But Charley needed a new one.  This is my Omaha inspired hoop outfit.  I just finished it.  I can't wait for Charley to try it on!  Next thing I need to learn how to make are moccasins.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE that blanket idea!!