Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BYU pow wow & Hoop Debut

 Charley's old hoop/fancy regalia was getting a bit small, so it got passed down to Gabby. Which meant that Charley got a new one!  I am a little proud of it!  It has an Omaha design on it!
 And the back!
 Gabby getting ready to dance.


 And Dani made her hoop debut!  She has come with me the past few practices to hoop class, and said she wanted to dance. So we let her.  She mostly just wanted to spin and dance.  I had to tell her to pick the hoops up.  But when she did, she just spun with the hoops in her hand.  However, she did make two formations.  I think we can call that a success!


And of course, Charley. She looked cute in her new regalia.

1 comment:

Jordanlz said...

Haha! I love how Gabby Poses like that, whether or not she knows the camera is taking a picture of her.