Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Ben!

 Friday, May 9th was Ben's 34th Birthday!  The girls and I wanted to make it a little special. So we came up with 34 reasons why we loved Dad and hung them from the ceiling with balloons.  This was the girls as they were waiting for Dad as he came home.  They ran into place as they heard the garage door opening.  (You can always find both Dani and Gabby with princess dresses on if we are at home.  Gabby comes home from school....her clothes come off, and a dress goes on!)

 It is very hard to shop for this guy.  But this year, I came up with an idea all my myself....Ben didn't give me any hints of what he wanted, so I had to do it all myself.  And I must say, I am very proud of myself!
 In side the box was a few shirts, one of which was a BYU sweater.....for him to wear while he is sitting at all of the BYU football games this fall!
 Because I got Ben season tickets!  ....actually 2 season tickets....one for me too!  Because going by yourself isn't as fun as going with me!
Happy Birthday Ben!  We love you sooo much! He really is an amazingly awesome person! Who I am lucky to call my hubby! Here's to one more year, and BYU Football!

No comments: