Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Kindergarten



 Gabby was beyond excited to start Kindergarten!  She was up early, dressed and ready to go before I even woke up.  I put her hair in curlers the night before, and she even had taken those out!






Gabby's best friend that lives across the street, and was in her preschool class is now in her Kindergarten class! Gabby was so excited!
Now it is just me and Dani home in the mornings.  She still has a few years at home before we send her off to preschool.

The first day of Kindergarten was a success! Gabby had so much fun. And she said she had a lot of friends in her class. And shortly after getting back from school we headed to the park for soccer practice. We are just putting the girls in for fun.  Gabby's team didn't have a coach, so they asked me. So now I am coaching soccer. I hope the parents don't expect much!

No comments: