Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thank You!

I just read up about the hoop competition...and it looks pretty hard!...They only take the top 10 dancers from each age division (which mine is the biggest division) to compete in the finals. There are so many dancers that go down there....This first time will have to be for fun! But I am glad Ben was able to work out his work and school schedule so he could come down with me. It will be a nice little get a way for us.

And thank you everyone for all your warm wishes and support!....I have the best family and friends! I'll update on the competition when I get back.

And thanks to everyone who made my Birthday special! It was a great day! 3 more years of the 20's before I hit the big 3-0!!!

Thanks again!

3 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Good luck! You'll do great!

bmz said...

I'm so old. I have a sister that's almost 30.

Garrison Propaganda said...

sounds competitive, but im sure youll do awesome. good luck!