Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Bump...23-ish weeks along


I got my baby bump this last week...however, I think I look pregnant, and people who know I am pregnant think I look pregnant, but to those who don't know me...I just look a little large in the mid section! I still get the "oh, you're pregnant? congratulations, how far along?" response when telling people for the first time. It is a little frustrating. I would like to be small for as long as possible...getting big too fast can only mean more pain. But I am glad to be moving on to the next stage of where I don't have to explain why I have gained weight!

This picture was taken right after coming home from the Barristers Ball. I'll post more on that when I get some pictures from my sister. I meant to bring a camera, but forgot.

1 comment:

W said...

You look great! My sister in law starts showing seriously about 6 weeks along. That's so cute with Charley too. She'll understand about her new sister when she sees her.
I've wanted to start walking, but there's no one to go with. Our new place even has a walking paseo next to it, but still don't know anyone. Miss you.