Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love to see the Temple!


Last weekend we went to the Draper Open house! From the second we told Charley we were going to go to the temple she had to tell everyone she saw! She was so cute, and so excited. She had so much fun. She pointed out every picture of Jesus, which was about every 2 seconds! We went at a perfect time, when there was no lines, and we were able to get through quickly. It was a great family activity!

This picture isn't of the Draper temple, but of the Provo Temple on one of our many walks there. (I love her cheezy smile...my mom said she looks like me in the picture when I was younger) I am so glad she loves the temple so much. Ever since we've gone to the open house, she makes us sing "I love to see the Temple" before she goes to bed. She'll even try to mumble the words with us.

4 comments:

mlzendejas said...

I love her "cheesey" smile!! And, yes, she certainly does look like you when you were little, in this picture!

Sam and/or Monika said...

that's so sweet! charley is such a cutie pie. makayah loves the temple song too! its her favorite. we miss walking with you guys too! :) see ya next week at the byu pow wow. :)

Garrison Propaganda said...

such a sweet picture, and great memories youre creating with her.

Crystal said...

We totally missed out on seeing the Draper Temple! I kept putting it off thinking we'd get out there for sure. I'm sad we missed it. But it is our temple for our stake, so hopefully Gaylon and I can go there sometime when it opens. Charley looks so cute! Love it. Chenoa says to tell "Charrrie" hi. haha