Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Big Move



This past weekend we made the move from Wymount to Lehi....we are officially not students anymore! I thought I was pretty much packed and decluttered when we got the truck on Saturday, but I was very wrong! Things just started coming out of the walls! The place we are in now is a lot bigger than Wymount.....and I am having a hard time finding places for things....we even have 2 storage rooms.... how do we have so much stuff?! I still want to get rid of more.

Ben and I have been married for almost 5 years, and in those 5 years, we haven't had a washer/dryer or a dishwasher....and now we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh glorious day!!!!!!! We still haven't gotten a washer/dryer yet, we are still cleaning Wymount and unpacking here, and I haven't even started looking....so now it is just an empty room, but it will be filled soon! Here is a picture of our dishwasher!....isn't it beautiful! Have I ever mentioned how I HATE washing dishes...it has been so nice to just stick things in here!
Since I am 8 months prego, I really couldn't be of much help loading and unloading the truck. Ben and his brother, Calvin, loaded the huge truck and Carlos and Karly came up to Lehi after work to help unload!... And my sister Jordan watched Charley for the day, she took her to swimming class then out to lunch and watched her so I could finish packing and cleaning things around the apartment. We have the best family! We couldn't have done it with out them!....and they did it so fast! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

3 comments:

mlzendejas said...

Wow I can't believe how FULL that truck is! From the little picture of the dishwasher, it looks like a cute place! Can't wait to see it! Love you!

honorindians said...

Meredith, Meredith! I remember when you said that you weren't going to get old and stuffy. Well my dear daughter, getting excited about having your own dishwasher and washing machine and dryer is a good sign you are getting old and stuffy. Welcome to my world!

Garrison Propaganda said...

what awesome helpers you had. ahhhhh dishwashers. i refuse to ever live anyone else without one now. good luck with getting your washer and dryer. we got ours at the mart right before moving to ohio. its been our best investment yet! especially when you have babies like mine. mercer spit up ALL the time and all my babies pooh up their backs like nobodys business!