Sunday, January 17, 2010

Book of Mormon Stoies....

Today during church, I peaked in on Charley to see how she was doing in Primary. She was in Singing Time and looked like she was having fun with all the actions they put to all the songs. When church was over I asked her if she remembered any new songs she learned today. She told me she sang "Sunbeam" song, "Head Shoulders Knees and Toes" song and "Book of Mormon song." The only Book of Mormon song I knew was "Book of Mormon Stories" so I started singing it, and she started doing the actions!

*** Please do not judge my singing.....I know I am WAY off key....but for your viewing pleasure, here is Charley in "Book of Mormon Stories".....

3 comments:

The Guirola-Uyema's said...

fun! carlos was doing the very same thing today when we came home from church! :) i love primary..

honorindians said...

What is the sign for "Lamanites"? I'm glad she didn't put the 2 fingers over her head!

Crystal said...

Cute cute! Charley is getting sooo big!! What a big girl:)