Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!!!






Yesterday I left "mid twenties" and entered the "late twenties." It was a little depressing in the morning, but as the day went on, I was a little more accepting of me getting older. It was such a fun and relaxing day! I was able to go an a long run (I'm training for marathon #2) in the morning, then we had a miracle....both girls went down for a nap, so Ben and I got to take a nap!!!!! Then we went to RC Willey and purchased our very first piece of furniture. Yes, Ben and I have been married for 5 1/2 years, and everything in our house has been given to us, second hand. Anyway....we got pretty Chocolate Brown colored couches....more pictures to follow! I am so excited!!! After we got our couches, we went to dinner at Red Robin....my boss gave me a gift card from there for Christmas, so we'd thought we use it! It was the dinner and a movie gift card, so we got 2 movie tickets.....so my sister came up to watch the girls and we went and saw "Sherlock Holmes"!!! Yay! Thanks Jordan!

However, the only pictures I took yesterday are of the girls! The Children's Place was having this HUGE winter clearance sale, everything was picked over by the time I got there, but I did find matching sweaters for the girls for $3!!!! And before Christmas I made these cute flower headbands and clips for the girls....so they match! Way cute! Plus, my girls are way cuter to look at then me! so here are my beautiful girls!

Thanks for all the texts, emails and phone calls! And Thanks to Ben for making my Birthday Special, he really is a perfect hubby!

5 comments:

mlzendejas said...

The girls are so beautiful! I just love Gabby's BIG eyes! Those are very cute bows you made! Glad you had a nice birthday!

Crystal said...

SOOOO Cute:) That first pic of Charley looks like something Lady Ga-ga wore. haha:) JK. Their sweaters are soooo cute;) Glad you had a fun Birthday:) Sounds sooo nice to be able to go to a movie! haha;) Happy Birthday again Mer! Love ya;)

honorindians said...

Looks like Gabby was in the middle of taking care of business when you took that picture!

Dezi & Brock said...

You're not that old at all and you don't even look it!! Happy belated Birthday!

Ben said...

Just think...in a couple months you'll be able to rub it in Ben's face that he's fallen out of the 20's range altogether! All I will be able to say is "welcome to the club."