Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fancy Little Girls





When we were back home for Christmas, we were going through some old boxes and we found my older sister's and mine regalia from when we were little. They were perfectly Charley and Gabby's size. I meant to bring them back with me so my girls could wear them to the pow wow (don't worry Brooktynn, I wasn't going to keep yours...just borrow it). But I forgot them. I called my mom to have Jordan bring it out with her when she came out. But instead of sending out mine, she surprised the girls with new ones she made them!

My mom made Charley a little fancy shawl dress, and Gabby a Southern cloth traditional. They fit perfect, and they looked adorable! We took the girls to the pow wow to the Friday night and Saturday morning sessions. We had them dance with the Tiny Tots. They were so cute! And they looked so good! My future little Living Legends!

1 comment:

mlzendejas said...

We actually didn't find your dress, just your old shawl. And Brooktynn was like 8 or 9 when she wore her dress, so Charley would have gotten lost inside it! It was so fun to make them for the girls. And of course, they look beautiful in them! Little pow wow princesses!!!