Monday, April 25, 2011

law school grad

Congrats Atuaia Family. They all survived a JD/MPA...I think they all get credit!
Mark & Liz
Ben met Mark his first day of law school. And the rest is history...they are best buds! We even lived across the street from them when we were in Wymount, and his little girl and Charley are really good friends.
The candy easter egg lei's I made for the family....the kids got the easter eggs, and Liz got the chocolate. I figured Mark would get enough, but the family deserved one as well....I think they turned out cute.
Mark at graduation....he's the bald one!!

We have been very lucky to know this amazing family. Mark started law school the same time Ben did, but then after his law school experience, he decided to continue on and get a joint degree, an MPA. He has the sweetest wife, and the cutest kids. We are so excited for them! They have been great friends, and I'm glad we were able to attend his graduation.

No comments: