Saturday, October 22, 2011

School Pictures







Charley had school pictures a few weeks ago. However, Ben just bought a nice new camera. Plus I am just cheap, and couldn't spend $20 on 5 photos. So I decided to take my own. ....and a Bonus I could take some of both girls as well. They are not professional, I am still learning how to work the camera, and figuring out what looks best in editing, but I think they'll work for documenting her school years.

Charley, 4 years, Preschool
Gabby, 2 years

6 comments:

mlzendejas said...

They are BEAUTIFUL and you did a GREAT job! Love them!

bmz said...

So, are you getting a jump start on our photography business? Awesome! Really, they are.

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

are little girls are gorgeous!! great job!

Josh and Tawnya Begay said...

are little girls are gorgeous!! great job!

Monika Crowfoot said...

your girls are beautiful!

sararz said...

you did them?! when i saw them on facebook i thought you had them done somewhere... wow im impressed! And those 2 are just so darn cute!