Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I heart my crib

I believe this crib was originally bought for my sister-in-law, Char. I'm not sure who else used this crib, but when I was pregnant with Charley, my mother-in-law gave it to us. With Charley and Gabby, I left it a dark brown color. But since I painted the nursery, I felt I needed to have the crib match. It was a pain to paint....b/c of all the detail....it isn't just flat...it's rounded ALL OVER!!! However, I LOVE how it turned out. Now that we have the crib up, I can start hanging curtains and wall stuff! I'm so excited for it to be done.

Above Gabby is in the crib. And below Gabby is at the doctor waiting to get her cast off from her surgery. And above Gabby has on a light wrap after her cast is off. She still isn't allowed to move her thumb very much, but at least now she can move her wrist.

4 comments:

Jordanlz said...

Haha! best smile ever!

Char said...

LOVE it. turned out adorable!

mamaschramm said...

The crib looks great...how does Gabby's new hand look after being under that cast? Stinky?

mlzendejas said...

Turned out great! Sure do love Gabby's smile!