Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Decorations



I think Charley looks so old in this picture. But she will be 5 in a few weeks.....crazy!!

My wreath I made!...I think it turned out so cute! ...Thank you dollar store! It cost me $7 for the ribbon, ornaments and flowers at the dollar store and $3.50 for the actual wreath. It literally cost me just over $10 to make!!! and I LOVE IT!

The day after Thanksgiving....after we slept in from shopping the night before....we broke out the Christmas decorations. We had our siblings over to help us put them all up. Our new tree is so pretty. A guy at Ben's office moved into a smaller house a few months back, and his huge 9ft tree wouldn't fit. He tried to sell it at a garage sale, but couldn't. He found out we had a 7ft tree and wanted to trade. I told them our tree wasn't as cool, but they didn't seem to mind. So we traded.....We had to use a ladder to get the ornaments on the top!

Thanksgiving is done
Decorations up
Christmas shopping 90% done
Bring on Baby!!!!.....3 weeks left!

2 comments:

mlzendejas said...

What a good trade! The girls look so happy for Christmas! Is that Gabby's "song book"? I love how Charley is always poses for her pictures! The girls are So CUTE! I can't believe she will be 5 in a couple of months! So excited to visit soon!

Monika Crowfoot said...

so pretty! we're hoping to put up our decorations today. goodluck with all the baby preps!