Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crunch Time

Okay people, I know I have been MIA lately with the blog. I'll try and get photos up later, but for now here is a quick update on what we've been doing.

*Charley's been loving school. She has school 4 days a week, Tues.-Fri., and every time Tuesday rolls around, it seems like the week flies by. And she is making a ton of new little friends here in our neighborhood. She is invited to friends house at least twice a week. It is fun to see her growing up and being so independent. It is a good thing we are having another baby, because otherwise I would be sad about Charley growing up so fast.

*Gabby changed her name for a day. I was teaching her a while back what her whole name was. But she somehow just remembered her middle name, so one day....a few weeks after I told her her name. She goes on this rampage on how her name is Sofia Schramm. And when we tried to tell her it was Gabby, she yelled at us and said "No! I'm Sofia Schramm." So for the whole day I called her Sofia, and she answered to it. But by the end of the day she told me she wanted to be Gabby again.

*We decided on Danielle Denise for our 3rd baby girls name. We'll call her Dani, and Denise is after my aunt who passed a way over 4 years ago. We thought it sounded pretty together, and plus we love our aunt! We have already scheduled her delivery for December 19th around 7 am. However, the little stinker is really wanting to come early! I started having signs of pre-term labor, and even started contracting last week. I was sent to Labor and Delivery twice last week. Not to actually deliver, but to check on the baby to make sure she was okay. I am not completely on bed rest, but I am almost useless....I can't exercise, lift, or do anything that may induce labor. It is a little bit stressful b/c I still have a lot to do before baby comes. I am just glad that I have about 75% of Christmas shopping done!! I knew I wasn't crazy for starting 2 months ago!

*This week we are having Thanksgiving at our house! We are kinda excited! Just because it will be the first in our new house.

The past few weeks really have been a blur, and plus with my pregnancy brain, I can't remember a whole lot. So once I get the pictures off my camera I'll post some more. But until then, we hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving holiday....and we wish we could spend it with more of our family!

2 comments:

Ben said...

'Useless' is not a word that anybody could ever use to describe you. Thanks for everything you do, I love you babe.

mlzendejas said...

Sometimes I wish this thing had a "like" button. I would have used it on Ben's comment! I agree with him completely!
Once the kids start going to school, time seems to just fly by! Savor all the time you have with them! They'll be grown before you know it!
As excited as I am for the new little one to be here, I hope you can take it easy so that she comes when she is supposed to!
See ya soon! Love you all!