Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dani at 2 months





Dani is now just over 2 months. We saw Dr. Alba last week, and here are her stats:
length: 22 inches (30 %)
weight: 10 lbs. 11 oz. (44%)

*She sleeps for about an 8 hour stretch at nights.
*She is starting to smile!
*She doesn't love tummy time, but she is awesome at it!
*She has started "talking", but she is very quiet. When all 3 girls are around, I have to tell the older two girls to be quiet so Dani can get a few words in....and so I can hear her. She is very content to just watch her sisters, so I am a little worried she wont talk as fast because she wont be loud enough with two VERY loud and talkative sisters.

Charley and Gabby have been great with her. After we got our little routine down, 3 kids ain't so bad. Having Charley in school has forced me to get up, get the girls dressed, me dressed, and us out the door, most mornings I am even able to run! It also helps to have a practically perfect baby!

I love little Miss Dani, and am so lucky she is part of our family, but am really sad she is growing up so fast. I was hopeing this child would actually listen to me when I tell her to stop growing, but so far none of my girls will! :)


***Side note, I started making my blog into a book! I just got my first book yesterday and I am so excited to make my blog into something I can really keep forever. I did really good about keeping a journal the first few years Ben and I were married, and then my blog started turning into my journal. I have loved looking at our book and am excited to keep blogging so I can continue to make fun books.

4 comments:

Char said...

How are you making your blog into a book? I want to make one too! are you using a company, or just doing it yourself?

Ben said...

She used Blurb, google it.

Courtney Schramm said...

and yes...your baby is pretty much perfect!

mamaschramm said...

She is so bright-eyed and smart looking...just taking in everything & with her head held high :)
@ Court- I just blog stalked you...i didn't know you had one :) Me Gusta!